Questions will be set on General English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics from the syllabus of Class X. Each subject carries 20 marks and total mark is 100. The duration of the examination is 1½ hours. The questions are in MCQ format and the answers must be written in OMR sheet which is provided by the school. Only black/blue ball point pen is allowed to darken the answer in the OMR sheet. Entrance test will be conducted later on.
Selection & Declaration of Results:
- Position Holders: Freeship along with scholarship and other benefits (First come first serve basis)
- For students securing 80% and above: Freeship closed. However, students may avail direct admission without benefits.
- For students securing 70% in BOSEM/equivalent and above: Only few seats available which will be based on first come first serve basis of admission. Students who failed to get direct admission may sit for entrance test, which will be conducted later on.
- Some seats are reserved for students securing below 70% in BOSEM/Equivalent Examinations, 2020 based on entrance test that will be conducted later on. However last date of online form submission will be 17th June, 2020 till 04:00 p.m.
- Some seats are reserved for those students whose results are not yet declared (CBSE and other board), however their selection procedure will be notified later on.