Eligibility: Students who score at least 55% marks in aggregate in the HSLC examination/ 7.0 CGPA in AISSCE or equivalent examinations, 2017 are eligible. Students whose result is not yet declared can sit/appear the entrance test by submitting a written application along with a photostate copy of class X admit card, 2017.
Documents to be enclosed –
- Attested copy of provisional certificate of passing HSLC/equivalent examinations.
- Attested copy of Mark Sheet of HSLC/equivalent examinations.
- Attested copy of Admit cad of HSLC/equivalent examinations.
- Attested copy of certificate of proof for claiming reservation
- Two recent passport size photos (in colour) of the candidate.
- Eligibility certificate issued by COHSEM. (For CBSE or other boards)
N.B.: Incomplete application forms will be rejected. Forms submitted after the last date shall not be entertained.
STUDENTS SECURING 80% AND ABOVE BUT NOT AMONG TOP 25 RANK IN HSLC, 2017
- Admission will be based on First Come First Serve Basis only after proper Counselling (Seats are Limited)
- In order to avail the benefits in Class – XII, student has to maintain/score 80% in aggregate in all the six subjects of Class XI Examinations (class test, monthly test, pre council examination and Council Class XI Examination) without practical marks, then the student can avail scholarship in class XII as per the Rules and Regulations of the school.
- The benefits of class XII are:
- Free Admission Fees
- Free Tuition Fees
Cancellation of admission:
- The school authority reserves the right to cancel the admission of a candidate if the information furnished by him/her are found incorrect or the documents are forged or fake.
- The school authority reserves the right to cancel the admission of a candidate who got selected in class XI entrance test on the following conditions:
- if the selected student fails to deposit the required admission amount to the bank before the last date of admission.
- if the selected student fails to submit the tuition and bus fee books to the school authority before the last date of admission.
- if the selected student fails to submit all the relevant original certificate(s) before the last date of admission.
Withdrawal of Admission and Transfer:
- No refund of admission, tuition and bus fees once the admission is completed.
- Full amount must be paid if the student wants to withdraw.