CODE OF CONDUCT OF COMET SCHOOL (RULES & REGULATIONS)
- Every Student should come to school in neat and clean school uniform otherwise he/she shall not be allowed to attend classes.
- Students should maintain a clean haircut. Dyeing hair, wearing make-up and nail polish by the students are not allowed. A student’s candidature is liable to be cancelled if he/she is with tattoo(s) on any visible parts of the body.
- Students should not come to school on bikes, cars and any other personal vehicles. If they are found they will be fined. However, bicycles are allowed for them.
- Bringing of mobile(s), ipods, music systems, cameras and any other electronic gadgets without prior permission are not allowed in the school and if they are found, the same will not be returned back.
- Fashionable jewellery, hairbands, clips and other ornamental items are not allowed. Student (s) must not carry anything other than those related to academic.
- Smoking, chewing of pan, chewing of gum, talab, tobacco and consuming of any kind of intoxicants are strictly prohibited and fine will be imposed for the same.
- Indiscipline, disrespect to any teacher or staff member by the student shall not be tolerated.
- Any kind of bad conduct and crime provoking behaviour in the school premises or inside the bus which would cause disturbance to the academic atmosphere of the school and harm the prestige of the school shall not be tolerated.
- Bunking from class or leaving the school premises during the school hours without the knowledge of the authority is strictly prohibited. Students are not allowed to sit in the canteen during class hours. Such students shall be duly punished.
- Students must keep the school building neat and clean. For any damage to the school property, a fine which commensurate with the extent of damage shall be imposed on the student responsible for it. Causing damage to and soiling of school property shall not be tolerated.
- Strict disciplinary actions will be taken up against students disobeying the above rules & regulations laid down by the school even to the extent of expulsion and the decision of the disciplinary committee will be final and binding.
- If a student scores 80% and above without practical marks in all the six subjects of Class XI Examinations (Class test, monthly test, precouncil & Council Class XI Examinations), then the student can avail scholarship in class XII as per the Rules and Regulations of the school.
- There will be no refund of admission, tuition and bus fees once the admission is completed.Full amount for the whole academic session must be paid if the student wants to withdraw.
- Student who has already availed scholarship from the school is not allowed to claim income tax statement certificate/document from the school, if they claim, he/she must surrender the scholarship to the school.
- Original documents submitted at the time of counselling will be held by the school office, till the registration to the council is completed. All the original documents will be returned back only after the completion of the Class XI Council registration process.
- Each student must attend minimum 75% of attendance in one academic session, failing which a sum of Rs. 20/- per day will be imposed as fine. However, if proper reason with documents are submitted in time to the Principal by the parents, the said fine can be exempted.
Any student without full school uniform along with school ID card will not be allowed to sit in the class room. The following is the prescribed school uniform.